Social Media and Online Marketing
About Empirical Labs
Empirical Labs Inc. is a growing, high tech audio company in Parsippany, NJ. Empirical Labs Inc (ELI) is in need of a part to full time employee who is web-savvy, a great communicator with Social Media skills, has a knowledge of modern music, and is willing to do a wide range of tasks. A good work ethic, honesty, and ability to take notes are all very important. Starting wages will depend on experience and training.
• Music Experience - Basic knowledge of the latest recording technologies, including DAWs, Plug-ins, synthesizers. Much of the job will be communicating with musicians, producers and recording engineers.
• Super Web-Savvy, and fluent in all major social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
• Maintain and create new marketing events, especially on Social Media.
• Experienced in Word, Excel, Access, some Adobe Suite, and learns software quickly. Takes good notes so only has to be shown something once.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics. Willing to learn and organize web statistics.
• Database Management Skills a plus - Access and MySQL.
• Be able to manage mailing lists. We currently use Mailchimp, but maintain backup spreadsheets and databases for immediate access.
• Good communicating skills. There will sometimes be generous email work, and phone duties.
• Creative writing and editing experience. Will be asked to write newsletters, web text, and proof manuals.
• Business management or Para-Legal experience a big plus.
• Fast typist that can produce a dozen or more emails a day.
• Ebay, Amazon and Paypal experience.
• Has some basic photography experience, and willing to learn more. We will be making videos.
• Must be able to work in our Facility in Parsippany NJ.
• Lives within 15 miles of Parsippany, NJ.
• Some references required (past employment, schooling, teachers etc)
• Managing Social Media accounts, Website, and events. Creatively expand "engaging" online presence.
• Collaborate with Distributor for marketing idea/goals/objectives. Work closely with promotion of products.
• Assisting Dave Derr, the President, with technical and communicating tasks, day to day operations.
• Sell B-Stock, as well as older equipment on Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, or Reverb
• Occasionally help operations manager in administrative tasks such as updating records, data entry, spreadsheet design, etc.
• 15 - 25 hour weeks for part time, or +25 - 40 hr/week full time employment depending on mutual needs.
• 5 days of vacation per year after the first year. 3 sick days per year.
• Health insurance after 90 days of +25 hr work weeks.
• IRA's available to full time (+35hr/wk) employees after 3 years.
• Flexible daytime hours can be requested.
• On the Job Training.
If interested, please send an email and resume to admin@Empiricallabs.com